LUTEC WARRANTY CONDITIONS
All LUTEC products meet the highest quality requirements and have been subjected to a strict quality control. The products are designed, produced and tested in accordance with International & European safety standards.
LUTEC Europe NV, Herentalsebaan 425, B-2160 Wommelgem – Belgium (“LUTEC Europe”) will grant an operational warranty under the following terms and conditions:
The warranty period for LUTEC products is 5 years ( 2 years for products of the Solar Energy ranges) and starts with the date of purchase.
The guarantee applies to all LUTEC indoor & outdoor lighting purchased within the European Union and/or Switzerland whose packaging is labelled accordingly. Excluded are replaceable bulbs, batteries, starters and other wear & tear parts and consumables. The products are guaranteed against material, manufacturing or design faults whereby the scientific and technical state of the art applicable at the time the products were manufactured is relevant.
LUTEC Europe can either repair or replace the product or refund the consumer the purchase price. We will replace the old product with a new product of the same model, type and quality free of charge. If the product purchased is no longer manufactured at the time we are notified of the fault, LUTEC Europe will supply a similar product.
We do not refund assembly and disassembly costs, transport costs and other expenses, postage fees and similar costs. Furthermore, the guarantee does not include compensation for damage due to interruption of operation, loss of profit, and other direct and indirect consequential damage, wasted expenditure, installation and de-installation costs, etc. We cannot be held liable for transport damage or transport loss.
The guarantee only applies if:
- the products are used as intended
- no unauthorised adjustments/modifications are made to the product by a third party
- the products are maintained and cared for as specified in the operating instructions
- the lightings are mounted and installed in accordance with LUTEC’s installation instructions
- the replaceable bulbs comply with the standards applicable to such replaceable bulbs and are specifically approved for the intended use (rating plate, installation/assembly instructions)
- the product surfaces do not display any signs of chemical or physical damage caused by improper handling (e.g. use of unsuitable cleaning agents or sharp objects)
In case of warranty, please contact your local dealer/seller from whom you have purchased the product or directly to LUTEC Europe NV.
The dealer/seller and/or LUTEC Europe NV must be promptly notified of any defect/fault, latest however within 30 days after detecting it as otherwise we will not recognise the claim. To make a claim under the warranty, submit the proof of purchase, including the date of purchase and the product designation.
- Statutory warranty rights remain unaffected by and apply in addition to this guarantee. The same applies to claims against the seller.
Full address and contact info of the guarantor:
LUTEC Europe NV
+32 3 284 51 62